Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

SFPC Items Update

Click here to view on YouTube to go fullscreen and HD



Two updates in one day!  Here we have the Items update, featuring scripted items and the new equipping windows.  Also of note is the new colored text system, which simply *1works like this.*0  The *1 would set the text color to orange, then the *0 would set it back to white.

The next update will probably be another combat one, in which I actually do what I set out to do when I took this detour, which is have weapon graphics display in combat.  Ranged attacks should also be pretty easy to implement now as well.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say keep up the good work. You are bringing to life the project I've had in mind to design for years. I'm really excited to see where you take this project, and eager to implement something similar on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I'm truly impressed. I was getting a little worried when you didn't update for awhile, but now I see why. Very impressed, please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete